Tuesday, May 19, 2009

swim.bike.run




i feel like i am ready to take on this triathalon! however, the one thing i havent been able to do is go for an open water swim. ive been practicing in the pool at our ymca but everyone tells me "its so different without that wall right there." thanks to my husband and my girls, i got a wetsuit for mothers day! the wetsuit regulations are so silly, but regardless, i am required to wear one if the water is below 78 degrees on the day of the race. i will be suiting up in this bad boy and going for a swim across the lake this next weekend when we are out at the cabin. wish me luck! im wondering how im going to swim in a straight line without that little line at the bottom of the pool to guide me? seriously...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were doing a this! You will do great! And you do look hot in your wetsuit so even if its hard without a pool line you'll look good doing it! good luck!

Stephani said...

You look like a bad ass Nat!!

natalie said...

haha, steph! that is the same thing my sister said. i am a bad ass i guess!

Kim said...

i love it! you look like a superhero!

Brandi said...

Um, are those your abs showing through your wetsuit? I am telling myself that it is just shadows so that I don't go throw myself off a bridge. :)

Followers