Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I LOVE FALL!










We decided to head out to our cabin for the weekend and enjoy the fall foliage. It was beautiful in the woods! And so relaxing! Russ let me sleep in on sunday morning, which was awesome. We went on one of the little hiking trails. I carried B in the bjorn. Russ had Skylar on his shoulders the majority of the time. ;-) She did pretty well but wanted to be carried a lot too. Both girls took GREAT naps AT THE SAME TIME!!! (totally unheard of around here). I actually got to read my entire People magazine, which most of you know I am completely obsessed with. I've been missing out! Russ headed out to go fishing but ended up with a dead car battery! Completely dead... Thankfully my sister was available - she came to the rescue, bought a new battery and drove it out to us. Thanks sis!!

No comments:

Followers