Monday, October 20, 2008

Terrific & Terrible Twos!



Yep, Skylar is both terrific and terrible these days. See, the problem is, she's too smart! The little lady can be so sweet one minute, and then BAM! its like a switch flips and she's awful! During Bianca's "breakfast" Skylar snuggled in bed next to us and was being so sweet. She was stroking B's hair, saying "oh, she's so tiny! she's so cute! etc..." Then we read a book together and she was more than happy to turn the pages since I had my hands full. When I finished nursing, she wanted her turn. I set her up with the Boppy pillow (which she calls her nest) and put B on her lap. She held her, and pretended to nurse her for about 10 minutes while I got dressed. She was very sweet.



At B's next feeding, Skylar proceeded to jump on the sofa, smack the baby with her baby doll, and scream as loud as she possibly could. Putting her in time out while nursing was challenging, but it had to be done!



I've realized that she just wants attention, good or bad. Wow, 2 is challenging!!! Keep in mind, this was all before 9am.



My dear friend, Whitney, took little miss terror off of my hands and out to the park with her daughter, Mackenzie. Mackenzie and Skylar are Best Friends, which they repeat over and over, even if they just finished fighting over the same toy. Today was Mackenzie's birthday so we had her over after the outing for presents and cupcakes. I let the girls ice their own cupcakes and eat them standing on chairs. They thought that was awesome!



Thats all for now! ;-)

No comments:

Followers