Sunday, November 30, 2008

Misc Updates

Wow, its been a long time since I've blogged! Here is a recap of what we've been up to!

I went out to a party with my sister while Russ stayed home with the girls. The 1st thing Skylar wanted to do was "play make-up" and give Daddy a pedicure. Beware... hairy toes below. She did a pretty good job for a 2 year old!
I really enjoyed a night out! My sister's friend had a fondue party. As a bonus, the lovely hostess passed down some dress-up clothes from her daughter to Skylar! The princess obsession is well under way. I'm afraid she is going to want some of those light up shoes soon. (Gag me with a spoon!!) We decided to have her cousin, Oliver, play dress up with her one day. The photo will show you how much he loved this idea! We enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving at my mother's house. Of course, Bianca ruined her Thanksgiving outfit long before we even left the house. ;-) At least I was able to take a photo of her in her special shirt before she... well, you know... My high school reunion was this weekend. It was a total blast! I am thilled that I was able to go! Of course, I forgot my camera. However, I was able to steal the one and only photo I am in, from my friend Stephani. Thanks girl! Im glad you had your camera! We bought and decorated our christmas tree today! It was the perfect day for this activity. When we woke up, there was snow on the ground. I love it! Skylar wondered if it was Christmas today because of the snow. She also thought it was really funny that we were going to put a tree IN our house. I know the photo below is blurry, but can you guess who hung all the candy canes (candy corn, as she calls them) on the tree?? Hehe.

No comments:

Followers