Friday, March 27, 2009

Beautiful Bianca

This little lady is such a sweetie. Come on, just look at her and you will agree. (i know, i know...) Baby B decided to start sitting up! She's so ambitious; the little silly isn't even 6 months old yet. Apparently she just wants to see the world from a new light. ;-) Aside from sitting up, and demanding to do so all of the time, Bianca has learned to SCREECH at the top of her lungs. I will give you one guess where she learned this neat little deafening trick! The 2 of them are going to pop the roof off the house. They get involved in this lovely game that I like to call a screech war. I have numerous videos of this and will be happy to post them if you are the type of person that likes nails on a chalkboard, or the sound of Styrofoam being pulled out of a box. The noise drives me insane, but I will admit, it is so fun seeing the two of my daughters engaged with each other. They are starting to interact more and more & I love it. Bianca lights up when Skylar walks in the room. She even smiles when Sky is loving her just a little too much. Sisterly love is the best!

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Bailey has that same little Flower headband...so cute!!

Followers