Friday, March 27, 2009

Budding Artist

Skylar has been an art lover from the day she held her 1st crayon! She loves to paint, draw, color, play with chalk, mod podge, play-doh... you name it! Anything thats crafty! I have started taking pictures of her artwork so I can make her an art book instead of trying to keep each and every finger painting in tact. This will save a ton of storage space. Heck, my Mom still has misc. artwork of mine in her basement cabinet! (thanks mom, for not throwing it out!) Anyway, I am going to use blurb or something to make her an art book of her work. She takes it very seriously too. Its too darn cute. I love getting creative with Skylar, and its something she and I can do together when Bianca is down for one of her 20 minute power naps. Here she is painting on the deck at our cabin. Lately she has been into mixing colors to see what new color it makes! I think that is so smart! However, she is going through a gothic phase and wants everything black! WTH? Black play-doh, black clothes, and she even wants a black bath! Silly little miss! I cant figure that one out. Here's a photo of my all time favorite play-doh creation, Grancy and Grandpa. This was 2 weeks ago people, and I am still laughing at the picture of it! Ha!!! Grancy is the blue person and Grandpa is the Orange.

2 comments:

Stephani said...

Why is Grancy so big??!! That is hilarious!

Heather said...

Now, that is hilarious!

Followers