Saturday, September 19, 2009

sweet skylar


skylar is such a good little lady! shes just easy. for example, i needed to mow our lawn so i decided to do it while baby b was napping this morning. i blocked off the driveway and gave skylar a box of sidewalk chalk. she played happily and entertained herself outside for 1 whole hour. not many 3 year olds would do that. she only interrupted me 3 times. once to show me what she'd drawn. (7 circles, but according to her, they were 1. the letter O, 2. a zero, 3. a circle, 4. a pillow, 5. a cloud, 6. a ring, 7. a lady.) the second time was to ask me why i tipped up the lawn mower when i turned around. and third, to give me a boquet of dandelions she'd picked for me. what a sweet girl. i love that she can enterain herself by playing with rocks, sticks, in her sandbox, coloring, etc. its awesome. love you skylie girl!!

1 comment:

Stephani said...

she is pretty fabulous!!!

Followers